Thursday, December 4, 2014

it's been almost two weeks since the listener show and I still can't figure out if I should tell this story with excitement or shame...

listener, my favorite band in the whole wide world, hardly ever comes to florida and because of this I've never had a chance to see them live... (they did come here two years ago but I wasn't able to go) 

so obviously I was overjoyed when I saw that they were playing a show here in november...

marc and I got to the venue and watched a couple of the opening bands... then I decided to grab a crap ton of merch because I'm that girl... (it's annoying. I know)

we walked up to the merch table and the one and only christin nelson greeted us with a wave and a "hello!" 
I told him that I had a "laundry list" of things I wanted to buy... and he said "I know."

I didn't think anything of it and told him what I wanted. then, he looked at me, pointed and said "lindsey, right?"

...
...
...
...

1/3 of my favorite band in the whole freaking universe knows my mother flipping name!

I asked him how he knew and he told me that he runs the online store and my name has come up several times...

I was so embarrassed/ in awe that he knew me from all the crap I buy from them that I didn't even think to take a picture with him until it was too late.

but either way... I will never ever forget that show for as long as I live... and I really hope I don't have to wait another two years to see them again.











No comments:

Post a Comment